Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chargeback on Credit Card Transaction.

I recently bought a cell phone from ubid.com.But I found that, the cellphone they send was quite different.It had scratches on surfaces and screen.I tried to return it immidiately, but ubid representative told me that they won't take it back.So I have filed dispute (charge back) with my credit card company(Chase Bank).It has been one week I haven't heard anything from them.I will update once I heard something.

Update:(08/12/2009)I got call from Chase Customer representative.She asked me why did I filed for dispute?It seems she is convinced on my points(quality of product and seller refusal to accept return back).I got email from chase after half hour saying that they have decided the case on my favour.They have also refunded my money on my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment